Application for the Pharmacy International Undergraduate Scholarship in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the University of Birmingham in the UK.
This scholarship is providing 5 undergraduate scholarships to outstanding international candidates.
Each of the five scholarships is to the value of a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees for each of the 5 years of study on the course at the University of Birmingham UK campus.
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. They develop as new challenges and opportunities occur. At the university students will be an active part of a leading academic community, working alongside some of the finest academic minds in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHARMACY INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International students are invited to apply.
- have made an application to study on the 5-year MPharm Pharmacy programme through UCAS
- have received an offer of a place to study in the first year of the 5-year MPharm at the University of Birmingham. You must also have put Birmingham as your firm choice for 2019 entry
- be entering the first year of the 5-year MPharm Pharmacy programme based at the UK’s Birmingham’s campus
- be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship
- be self-funding and have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
- not be in receipt of a full tuition fee from any other source
- be studying full-time and at the Birmingham UK campus (not distance learning)
PHARMACY INTERNATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- You should have an excellent academic background, meeting or exceeding your offer criteria.
- You should also demonstrate excellence in an area of your life; this might be outstanding academic achievement, exceptional achievement in extracurricular activities (such as sport, music, managing events or societies) or significant achievement gained either in your working life or through volunteering and service to others.
- You should be able to demonstrate why you are interested in study pharmacy in the UK and at the University of Birmingham.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
For more information and inquiries leave a comment below