Application for the Pharmacy Scholarship Undergraduate in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
The main purpose of this educational opportunity is to support the overseas applicants for completing their undergraduate degree at Monash University.Total four grants are available in the following form-50% of tuition fees paid per year for two highest achieving students and 25% of tuition fees paid per year to the second-highest achieving students.
Monash University was founded in 1958. It is the second oldest university in the state of Victoria and situated as a public research university in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates are worthy for this program.
- For pursuing an undergraduate degree program in the field of Pharmacy at the university.
- Successful participants must have strong academic achievement.
- You must have completed your previous academic qualification equal to the Australian or overseas.
- The candidates are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and show the English language ability for studying in Australia.
SPORTS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Whenever you apply for an undergraduate degree program at the university, you will be automatically considered for this educational award. No separate application is required.
Application must include:
- Copy of documents specified in the course entry, a copy of the passport, and evidence of language ability.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered.Applications are open throughout the year so participants can apply any time.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below