Application for the PhD award in Public Organizations for International Students in Denmark – 2019 Entry is now open at the Copenhagen Business School in Denmark.
The bursary is open for international students and aims to make people understand how public organization organizes themselves in complex modern democracies. Duration of this course is 3 years with includes teaching obligations equivalent of ½ year’s work. It will provide tuition fees, office space, travel grants plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 23.770 (app. 3,160 euro) up to DKK 28.964 (app. 3,860 euro) depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 % of 85 percent of the base salary.
Copenhagen Business School was established in 1917 for the Advancement of Business Education and Research. The Department of Organization approaches to understanding organizations and organizational phenomena at all levels.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- They can apply for a PhD program within the field of public organization and participate in seminars and other center activities part of the program such as new ways of public crisis management, types of public/private partnerships, Creating and measuring public value, Public innovation, and the development of bureaucracy in a Danish public sector context.
- To be eligible, the candidate should have a basic training at the Masters level and be selected on the bases of high grades from their universities.
PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The Participants need to take admission in a PhD program at the school and then submit the application form. You will receive an email confirming your application and if you did not receive that email so please contact HR Services, Tel.: +45 3815. All applications must include:
- A brief curriculum vitae, a list of papers and publication, copy of selected written work and document for English language skills.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 25, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below