Application for the PhD Awards for International Students in Italy – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Bozen in Italy.
The sponsorship will be provided to aspirants who want to apply for the PhD degree at the University of Bozen in either of the eligible areas of study. Italian nationals and foreign entrants are eligible to receive the award if they meet the criteria. The winning students will receive €17,000 per year for three years towards living costs, food, clothing, insurance, study materials, and leisure activities, and transportation.
The University of Bozen is one of the top universities in Bolzano and is ranked 601st in QS Global World Rankings 2021. It strives to foster knowledge and contribute to the economic growth of businesses in the local area so that spin-offs, patents, and intellectual properties are founded based on the University’s research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All Italian students, as well as overseas students, are eligible.
- PhD programmes in Computer Science, Management and Economics, Economics and Finance, Linguistics, General Pedagogy, Social Pedagogy, General and Disciplinary Didactics, Advanced Systems Engineering, Food Engineering, and Biotechnology, Mountain Environment and Agriculture, and Sustainable Energies and Technology are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have enrolled and applied in a PhD programme at the University.
- The applicants must compulsorily hold or must be going to receive a relevant master’s degree to support their PhD application and get into the University.
- The applicants are preferred to know German, Italian or English along with an IELTS test score result and CEFR level between A2-C.
PHD AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must apply through the website provided by the University and complete the application process. The applicants will be considered when their application is received by the University.
Application must include:
- High school transcripts
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Master’s degree certificate
- Statement of comparability
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th June, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below