Application for the PhD Awards for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Loughborough University in UK.
The educational opportunity is available for international students in order to pursue the PhD degree program at Loughborough University. The Loughborough University will provide an award of a tax-free stipend of £15,009 per annum for the duration of the programme plus tuition fees at the UK/EU rate.
Loughborough University is a public research university in the market town of Loughborough, Leicestershire, in the East McCains of England. It has been a university since 1966, but the institution dates back to 1909 when the then Loughborough Technical Institute began to focus on skills and knowledge that would be directly applicable in the wider world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- PhD degree programme in The good, the bad and the ugly: Examining the role of personality and self-control ineffective political working.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have first-class honours, upper second-class honours and lower second-class honours.
- For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
PHD AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students are required to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 6, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below