Application for the PhD Criminology Scholarships for International in Italy- 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Catholic University in Italy.
The Ph.D. aims to train professionals able to meet traditional and emerging standards of excellence in the criminological sector. This goal is achieved through a specific program that combines training, research, and teaching.In line with what was decreed by the Ministry of Education, University and Research, the amount will be € 15.343,28 gross per year Ph.D. students enrolled in the second and third year will receive a monthly net fee of € 200 calculated on each month of collaboration with the Transcrime center.This additional amount will be recalculated if the amount established by law were to change.The program will be increased by 50% during periods abroad. Starting in the second year, candidates will have a research expenditure budget equal to 10% of the free study and to promote the internationalization of the doctorate, the winning candidates residing abroad can receive up to € 5,000 for documented travel and accommodation expenses incurred during the first year of the doctorate for the transfer to Milan.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD CRIMINOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Ph.D. candidates will attend Master courses aimed at completing and strengthening the candidates’ background (1st-year candidates).
- These are available to pursue the Ph.D. program.
- These are awarded in the field of Criminology.
- International students are eligible to apply for this education.
- The necessary course work to be carried out is defined upon admission to the Programme. Course work is defined in accordance with each candidate’s curriculum.
- Master courses will include a final examination. Additionally, Ph.D. candidates will prepare a paper (in English) on a topic agreed upon with the Professor of the course(s). Graduate courses may include Statistics and advanced statistics
- Criminal law and procedure (Italian and comparative).
- The methodology of criminological research.
- Criminology and Applied Criminology.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
PHD CRIMINOLOGY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The call for applications is available in English and Italian at the webpage of the PhD Office. Candidates must fill the application form.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) will be considered.Deadline not yet out.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below