Application for the PhD Excellent Funding for International Students in Thailand – 2019/2020.Entry is now open at the Walailak University in Thailand.
The award is open for those eligible candidates who want to undertake the PhD degree coursework in the described fields at in session 2019-2020. The studentship will provide a full tuition fee waiver for the International PhD Programs at Walailak University, Thailand.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD EXCELLENT FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from all nationalities.
- PhD degree in Science, Management, Engineering, Health Science and Agriculture.
- To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be applying for a three-year PhD program and a four-year PhD program in one of the described programs. They must be committed as a teaching assistant (TA) or research assistant (RA).
- For being enrolling in the PhD degree, claimants are needed to hold their diploma or certificate of secondary school completion and final official of high school certification equivalence issued by the Thai Ministry of Education.
- You must have a sufficiently high standard of English to meet the English language proficiency requirements of the university
PHD EXCELLENT FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be engaged with this studentship, then firstly you have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, you will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Aspirants may be asked for a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, research thesis and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 24, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below