Application for the PhD Fellowships in Design and Communication for International Students in Denmark – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Southern Denmark in Denmark.
The study programme aims to support and encourage students to pursue a postgraduate degree at the Birmingham Business School. Awards will be based on academic excellence as assessed from your course application. The scholars will receive up to 40% of their tuition fee for a master’s degree at the University of Birmingham.
The University of Birmingham is a public research university, one of the top public universities in Birmingham. In the QS Global World Rankings 2021, it is ranked 87th. The University of Birmingham wants to be known as one of the world’s top universities. It is committed to conducting world-class research in originality, significance, and rigour.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree in the Department of Design and Communication offered by the university.
- The successful applicant will be employed following the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and AC.
- Applicants must have completed a relevant master’s degree with a good assessment.
- Application and all appendices must be in Danish, English or one of the Scandinavian languages.
PHD FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A Special PhD-application form can be found here.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Detailed project description, no more than five pages
- Examination certificates
- A maximum of 2 of the most relevant publications. Please attach one pdf file for each publication. For any publication with a co-author, a co-author statement must be submitted as part of the pdf-file
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 29 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below