Application for the PhD Full Tuition Scholarship for International in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the ECU School of Engineering in Australia.
The fund is established for the brightest students, who commence as a full-time PhD student and demonstrate outstanding research potential in an Engineering discipline.The successful scholar will get the full cost of tuition with the cost of overseas students health cover up to $10,000.
The School of Engineering at ECU offers both standard 4-year Bachelor of Engineering courses and a 3+2 model comprising a 3-year Bachelor of Engineering Science program. It is a modern and vibrant school with world-class facilities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD FULL TUITION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian and international students.
- PhD degree in the field of Engineering
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, aspirants need to have a course application in the ECU system and be a commencing student in a Doctor of Philosophy within the School of Engineering at ECU.
- You are required to meet the minimum score for STAT Written English or successfully completed ATAR English, ATAR Literature, ATAR EALD or equivalent.
- For taking admission, claimants need to hold the certificates of bachelor degree and masters degree qualification with good academic grades.
PHD FULL TUITION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping this education award, claimants are recommended to be enrolled in a PhD degree program at the School of Engineering at ECU via the online applicant portal. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- Include the expression of interest, research proposal, transcript, master’s thesis, English competency, and publications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below