Application for the PhD in Advanced Manufacture for UK and EU Students in UK – 2021/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Warwick in UK.
The purpose of this PhD is to provide the opportunity to study the possibilities of directly embedding novel sensors into the battery cell at the point of development. Potentially, this would improve overall battery efficiency and extend life. The University of Warwick will provide a Standard Research Council Maintenance Award of £15,285 for three years. Funding is available for UK and EU nationals only.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ADVANCED MANUFACTURE ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from the EU and UK.
- PhD in the Advanced Manufacture of Instrumented “Smart” Batteries.
- Must have a good understanding of electrical and electronic engineering principles and sensors, data acquisition and control.
- Must have an appreciation of electro-chemistry, the electrical properties of materials
- Must be interested in advanced manufacturing concepts would be advantageous.
- For taking admission at University, students must meet the entry requirements of the chosen program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more details, applicants must meet the documents required at University.