Application for the PhD International Awards for UK and EU Students in UK- 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in USA.
The PhD studentship is funded by the Nottingham Doctoral Training Centre in Artificial Intelligence and will give the students a stipend and tuition fees for up to 3.5 years of study. Students interested in exploring through the use of machine vision and AI to model the human eye are eligible to apply for and receive this application.
With proven outstanding education and research and is ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018, the University of Nottingham is a public research university that strives to improve the wellbeing of people by imparting education.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK and EU are eligible.
- PhD degree courses and subjects in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Augmented Reality Technologies to Macular Disease are eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must hold relevant bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
- The applicants must be home tuition fee-paying students at Nottingham.
- The applicants must be enrolled in the university.
- The candidate must have a 2:1 Bachelor or Masters degree or international equivalent in Computer Science or a related discipline to be accepted in a PhD programme in Computer Science at Nottingham.
- The applicants are required to have the below-specified scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5, PTE – 55 to 68, TOEFL IBT – 79 to 100, are CAE – 169 to 190.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A copy of your CV
- An example of your technical writing
- Contact details for two academic referees
- A research proposal – max 2 x sides A4
- A covering letter
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th June, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below