Application for the PhD International Awards in Antiviral Coating Materials in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and support talent candidates in Australia. This opportunity is available for both domestic and international students at the University of Queensland. Students will receive $28,597 per annum (2021 rate), indexed annually for highly motivated students at the University of Queensland in Australia for the session 2021/2022.
Established in 1909, with 4000 courses available at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels and it is an international higher education university in Australia. The University of Queensland has one of the most comprehensive ranges of study courses in Queensland.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world
- PhD degree programme in Antiviral coating materials.
- Applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university
Candidates must satisfy the entry requirements for Higher Degrees by Research at the University of Queensland.
- For taking admission, students must have to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the University.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 11, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below