Application for the PhD International Awards in Automated Decision-Making in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
The programme aims to support Australian and international candidates who are going to enroll in the PhD degree programme. Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $31,260 per annum for three years with a possible extension of six months.
RMIT University ranked 15th among tertiary institutions and 250th overall by QS for excellence in higher education, is committed to helping form a new global urban and industrial renaissance.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree in the development and distribution of automated decision-making (ADM) systems, the applications of such systems in the domains of news and media, health, social services, or mobility and transport; and ethical and regulatory problems for the design and governance of ADM.
- Candidates with strong backgrounds in relevant HASS and STEM disciplines are encouraged to apply
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements
- demonstrate the ability to work as part of a cross-disciplinary research center;
- Students must hold first-class honors or 2A honors or equivalent or a master by research degree in a relevant discipline.
- Aspirants must provide evidence of excellent oral and written communication skills
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To grab the opportunity, students are required to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- To apply, please submit the following documents to [email protected], with “PhD application” in the subject line:
- a cover letter (research statement)
- a copy of electronic academic transcripts
- a CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of 2 referees.
- Applications will close once candidates are appointed.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below