Application for the PhD International Awards in Computational Biophysics in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
Overseas students are eligible to take this award upon undertaking a PhD programme in Computational Biophysics at the School of Science of RMIT. Eligible students will be given $30,000 for up to 3 years to carry out their studies.
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th globally with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education, is dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance the global economy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Applicants can apply for the PhD degree in the field of Computational Biophysics at RMIT.
- Applicants must hold primary education in physics, chemistry, biophysics, biology, engineering, or related discipline.
- Candidates must have a first-class Honours Degree (or equivalent Masters by Research) in a related discipline to be admitted in the applied PhD programme at RMIT.
- The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0, TOEFL IBT – 60, and PTE Academic – 50.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Certified copies of all graduation certificates
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of reference
- Copy of passport
- Australian Student Visa
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below