Application for the PhD International Awards in Multilayered Safety Clothing for Personal Protective Equipment in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
The two doctoral opportunities are available for outstanding applicants to work on this multidisciplinary research project funded by the Australian Research Council (ARC) for up to three years in Australia. Applicants with training relevant to fiber materials or work experience in the textile/garment industry are eligible to apply and gain the support of $31,260 per annum.
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Permanent citizens and residents of Australia as well as other international countries are both eligible to apply.
- PhD degree study in Multilayered Safety Clothing for Personal Protective Equipment at RMIT is eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must have a master’s by research degree in a relevant field.
- The applicants must a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent.
- The applicants must hold an Honours degree achieving first-class honors in Engineering, or Science, or another suitable field.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: PTE – 58, IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 79, C1 – 176, and C2 – 176.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A cover letter briefly outlining your interest in the project
- Evidence of research ability, such as a digital copy of a Master’s or Honours’ thesis
- A digital copy of academic transcripts
- A CV including any publications, awards, relevant professional experience, and the name of 2 referees.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below