Application for the PhD International Awards in Reasoning in Vision-and-Language in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
Students from all around the world are invited to participate in this PhD scholarship programme and available to suitable applicants to encourage students from other disciplines, especially women, who wish to undertake additional training in machine learning methods. The winners of the PhD scholarship will be given $40,000 towards their research study at Adelaide.
The University of Adelaide is a public research university ranked in top 1% of universities worldwide and ranked 108th in the 2022 QS World University Rankings. The university is a dynamic participant in society, leading our community in leveraging change for social and economic benefits.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia; or international students can both apply.
- Students can apply for a PhD degree at the School of Computer Science at the University of Adelaide.
- The applicants must be admitted in the university.
- Students must meet the requirements
- The students must provide any certificate of English language skills. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, or C1 are accepted.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All the interested students are required to make their admission applications online first. To apply for the opportunity , the students are required to send a PDF copy of the application summary by mail to Ms Lina Courtwith the name of the award in the subject heading.
Application must include:
- The students are required to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below