Application for the PhD International Awards in Zero Dimensional Symmetry in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Newcastle in USA.
This application is made available for all international as well as domestic students that want to pursue a PhD study in Zero Dimensional Symmetry at the University of New Castle. Students with relevant qualifications and an excellent hold on English will be considered for this annual award worth $28,597. The University of Newcastle will provide the selected student’s stipend at the ARC PhD 2021 rate of $28,597 per annum up to 3.5 years including $1,500 for relocation purposes and Overseas Students Health Cover.
The University of Newcastle, informally known as Newcastle University, is an Australian public university ranked 207th in the world by QS World University Rankings. It bears a purpose to deliver an exceptional student experience.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian nationals and students from other overseas countries are both eligible to apply.
- PhD study programme in the field of Zero Dimensional Symmetry can be applied for at the University of Newcastle.
- The applicants must demonstrate skills in (topological) group theory, computational algebra, graph theory, and combinatorics and also have programming skills.
- The applicants must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- The applicants must have masters or First Class Honours in mathematics or equivalent.
- The students must submit copies of English Language qualification, or details of English proficiency, or evidence of recognized qualification wholly conducted and assessed in English, of at least one year FTE duration, from an exempt country, or evidence of recognized qualification completed within the last five years wholly conducted and assessed in English, of at least two years FTE duration, from a non-exempt country.
PHD INTERNATIONAL AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The students are to provide scanned copies of their academic transcripts, CV, a brief statement of their research interests, and a proposal that specifically links them to the research project.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st October, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below