Application for the PhD International Funding for Non-Italian Students in Italy – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Eastern Piedmont in Italy.
With good grace, the university is presenting this opportunity for high achieving non-Italian applicants who want to pursue their PhD studies at the university.The participants of this position will receive a salary to be around 24,000 Euros net per year.
Founded in 1998, the University of Eastern Piedmont is organized in 7 faculties. It is a university situated in Novara and Vercelli, Italy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Non-Italian applicants are eligible.
- Applicants can apply for a PhD degree program for “Extracellular and intracellular NAMPT as pharmacological targets in cancer and inflammatory disorders” at the university.
- The candidate must be passionate in molecular and cellular biology and pharmacology fields.
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree for this course at the university and also have a proficiency in the English language.
PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, you need to register in a PhD degree program at the university. After taking admission, send a full CV to [email protected] if you want to be a part of the grant.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 25th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below