Application for the PhD International Positions in Chinese State-Led Development of AI Technologies in Denmark – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Copenhagen Business School in Denmark.
Students from any country other than China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan are offered this position in the Department of International Economics, Government and Business of CBS. The selected candidates will receive a stipend, travel expenses, and other related costs. The applicants that will be selected to fill this position will receive tuition fees, office space, travel grants, and a salary ranging from DKK 27,568 to DKK 33, 293 along with a pension contribution of 17.1%.
Copenhagen Business School is a public university situated in Copenhagen present among the top 100 global programmes on the prestigious Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2021 that harbors a mission to be a global PRME leader by making responsible management integral to all education at CBS and part of the organizational identity that is needed to understand the challenges companies face in the global knowledge society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants from all overseas countries except China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan are eligible to apply.
- PhD degree programme in the area of Chinese State-led development of AI technologies is eligible to apply.
- The applicants must have excellent grades from their university.
- Students are required to have a relevant master’s degree or equivalent with at least 8.2 on the Danish grading scale or equivalent.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0,
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English) – minimum 185
- Cambridge C1 Advanced (Certificate of Advanced English) – minimum 185
- TOEFL IBT – 94.
PHD INTERNATIONAL POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- A project description
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level.
- Brief curriculum vitae
- A list of papers and publications.
- One copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1st September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below