Application for the PhD International Positions in Department of Integrated Marine Ecology in Italy – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn in Italy.
The position is offered by the Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn at its campus in Naples, Italy at the Department of Integrated Marine Ecology to participate in the research conducted on the project – ‘Chaetoceros, the most diverse diatom genus in the global marine phytoplankton. The selected students will be given the opportunity to contribute to the research. The applicants that will be selected by the Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn institute for this position will be given a salary and the opportunity to work on the proposed project, i.e. ‘Chaetoceros, the most diverse diatom genus in the global marine phytoplankton’.
The Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn is a research institute in Naples, Italy, devoted to basic research in Naples, Italy. The institute was started as a private concern by Anton Dohrn in 1872 that later came under the supervision and control of the Ministero dell’Università e della Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica (Ministry of Universities and Scientific and Technological Research) as a National Institute in 1982.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for a position on the project ‘Chaetoceros, the most diverse diatom genus in the global marine phytoplankton’ at the Stazione Zoologica Anton Dohrn research institute.
- The applicants must submit their applications for the position in accordance with the deadline set.
- The applicants must have relevant qualifications such as a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the relevant field of study in high regard.
- The students may b expected to have excellent fluency in English and intermediate or beginner level fluency in Italian.
PHD INTERNATIONAL POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants can make their applications online. All students that apply will be considered automatically.
Application must include:
- Scanned copy of your degree
- Scanned copy of the IELTS
- Scanned copy of ID Document
- Scanned copy of the declaration
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 8th June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below