Application for the PhD International Positions in Human-Computer Interaction in Netherlands – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Utrecht University in Netherlands.
In this PhD project, you contribute to combating toxic behaviors and harassment in multiplayer games and online environments by developing tools, systems, algorithms, and AI approaches. Its benefits include: a position for five years; a full-time gross salary that starts at €2,541 and increases to €3,247 per month (scale P of the Collective Labour, Agreement Dutch Universities (CAO)); 8% holiday bonus and 8.3% end-of-year bonus; a pension scheme partially paid parental leave and flexible employment conditions external linked on the Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities
Utrecht University was founded in 1636 and is in the middle of the Netherlands. It is one of the best research universities in Europe and is known worldwide for its high-quality, innovative research and teaching. Shanghai Jiao Tong University ranks as the 50th best university in the world, with a total score of 4.3 stars.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The scholarship will be awarded in Human-Computer Interaction.
- a strong background in the design and implementation of interactive systems.
- Previous experience with game development tools (e.g., Unity), machine learning frameworks (e.g., scikit-learn), and conducting user studies and experiments is a plus.
- Students must have a Master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related field (e.g., computer science, Games and Media Technology, information science, artificial intelligence, interaction design, (applied) psychology).
- Students must have excellent English communication skills (written and spoken).
PHD INTERNATIONAL POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, aspirants must complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- your letter of motivation
- your curriculum vitae (including your MSc course list and a list of your publications, if applicable)
- the contact details of at least two references
- a portfolio of research, design or development projects is beneficial (e.g., a link to an online portfolio).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 11 July, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below