Application for the PhD International Positions in Real-world Application of Swarm Robotics in Denmark – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Southern Denmark in Denmark.
All interested domestic and international students can apply for this PhD position. They meet the eligibility criteria, such as having a master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field and good English. Selected students will be entitled to employment and 3,378 EURO per month for three years.
The University of Southern Denmark is a university in Denmark with campuses located in Southern Denmark and Zealand. SDK is ranked #255 in Best Global Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All foreign national and home country students can apply.
- PhD Position in Real-world Application of Swarm Robotics at the University of Southern Denmark can be applied for.
- The applicants must have a good command of English.
- The applicants must have amaster’ss degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field, a genuine interest in interdisciplinary research, and a drive to bring multi-robot systems to real-world application.
- The applicants are required to have a master’s degree equivalent to a Danish master’s degree, or its international equivalent, at the time of enrolment and employment.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 88, IELTS – 6.5, CAE – 180, and CPE – C2.
PHD INTERNATIONAL POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must start their application on the online portal of the university. All eligible applicants will be considered.
Application must include:
- TEK PhD form
- Motivation letter
- Verified copies of the official bachelor diploma and master’s diploma and transcripts of exams, both original and translated into English.
- An official document describing the grading scheme of the awarding universities
- List of publications and maximum of two examples
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below