Application for the PhD International Scholarship in High-Performance Catalyst in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The purpose of the program programme is to develop a high-performance catalyst for low-temperature methane reforming. The University of Queensland will provide a scholarship of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate), indexed annually, and single overseas student health cover, approximately $3,800. In addition to this, it also offers a living stipend scholarship.
Founded in 1909, the University of Queensland is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world. It provides students with the support that they need to turn their ideas and dreams into reality.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree program in High-performance catalyst for low-temperature methane reforming for solid oxide fuel cells.
- Must have a master of philosophy (or another research master’s degree)
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honours class IIA or equivalent.
- Have a coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with research experience.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years of research experience, including research publications.
- For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the University of Queensland. After being registered, before submitting an application you should contact Professor John Zhu (z.zhu-at-uq.edu.au) to discuss your suitability for this application.
Application must include:
- You must submit a CV, academic transcripts, degree certificates, password, and references/letters of recommendation with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 9, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below