Application for the PhD International Scholarships at Vienna Graduate School of Finance in Austria – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Vienna Graduate School of Finance in Austria.
This funding opportunity is offered to international as well as domestic students that apply for a PhD degree programme at the Vienna Graduate School of Finance. The students selected will be offered employment with a monthly stipend of up to €2,000, including health insurance.
The Vienna Graduate School of Finance is a center of excellence in Finance located in Vienna, Austria. The school mainly focuses on academic research and PhD education. The school provides coursework that will help students equip themselves with the tools necessary to conduct innovative research in finance.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- The students can apply for a PhD programme offered at the Vienna Graduate School of Finance.
- The applicants must be PhD applicants already enrolled in a programme at VGSF.
- The applicants must have completed a master’s degree at a recognized Austrian or foreign postgraduate institute in a relevant field of study and must submit GMAT or GRE scores that are not more than a5 years old.
- The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (code number 9618): paper-based at least 600 points; computer-based at least 250 points; online at least 100 points
- IELTS: at least 7.0 points (no band below 6)
- TOEIC: at least 800 points
- BEC Higher.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants may first need to apply for admission via Vienna Graduate School of Finance’s official portal. All eligible applicants will be considered automatically.
Application must include:
- Statement of purpose
- Degree certificate and official transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae
- Reference letters
- The application process is ongoing.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below