Application for the PhD International Scholarships in Banking & Finance in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Southampton Business School in UK.
All UK, EU, and international/overseas students that hold a relevant bachelor’s degree qualification and wish to apply for a PhD study programme in Banking and Finance at the Southampton Business School are eligible to participate in this scholarship programme. The university will provide total tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,509 (£1,292.42 per month) for three years to all selected PhD candidates.
The University of Southampton is a public research university in Southampton, England. Southampton Business School is a part of a world-renowned Top 100 QS ranked Russell Group University with a global reputation for academic excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All UK, EU, and international/overseas students can apply.
- PhD programme in Banking and Finance at Southampton Business School of the University of Southampton can be applied.
- The applicants must meet the university’s standard admission requirements for PhD students in addition to a strong research proposal.
- Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree with first-class and master’s degree with distinction or equivalent in any of our broad disciplines of business and management.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) (International English Language Testing System)
- PTE Academic UKVI
- LanguageCert International ESOL SELT
- PSI Services (UK) Ltd; Skills for English UKVI (4 component)
- Trinity College London ISE (Integrated Skills in English)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency and Advanced
- Cambridge English First (FCE) – only acceptable to applicants applying for foundation year programs
- PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT
- Duolingo English Test.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must submit their admission applications first, where they should indicate the specific subject area they are applying for and mention the scholarship reference’ 1642121TR’.
Application must include:
- your CV
- your degree certificate(s) (and translated version if necessary)
- degree transcript(s)(and translated version if necessary)
- English language qualification (if applicable)
- two references
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31st, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below