Application for the PhD International Scholarships in Bioengineering a Full-Thickness Cornea in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Liverpool in UK.
This project would be suitable for a motivated student with a strong interest in tissue engineering and biomaterials and their applications in treating eye disease. The successful applicant will be expected to provide the funding for tuition fees and living expenses as well as research costs of around £10,000 per year
The University of Liverpool is an English public research university with its headquarters in Liverpool. It began as a college in 1881 and is now ranked 155th in the Best Global Universities list. Its mission is to improve the quality and impact of scholarship by celebrating the university’s and students’ success.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All foreign national students can both apply.
- Students can undertake a PhD study programme in Biological and Medical Sciences.
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme.
- Applicants must have a minimum degree qualification of 2.1 or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 88
- C1 Advanced CAE – 176
- TOEFL IBT – 88.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- School or college transcripts/ certificates
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Personal statement
- Two references signed and on letter headed paper
- Research proposal
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 16 December, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below