Application for the PhD International Scholarships in Climate Finance in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
This PhD position focuses on climate finance to accelerate global decarbonization towards a zero-carbon economy. The project aims to identify critical bottlenecks in using finance to mitigate climate change and identify practical solutions to overcome challenges. Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $28,854 at the University of Queensland in Australia.
Known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute in Australia, The University of Queensland is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 globally, working to shape the future by producing leaders and inspiring the next generation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All home countries and international students can apply.
- PhD study programmes in Business and Economics
- Applicants must be domestic and international applicants
- Applicants must be going to undertake the PhD degree programme
- Students have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0, TOEFL PBT – 570, and TOEFL IBT – 87.
PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students need to start their PhD applications online on the university portal. To apply for the scholarship, students must follow the steps below:
- Select ‘My higher degree is not collaborative.’
- Select ‘I am applying for, or have been awarded a scholarship or sponsorship.’
- Select ‘Other,’ then ‘Research Project Scholarship’ and type in ‘SHOOT-BEVERIDGE‘ in the ‘Name of scholarship’ field.
- Contact Dr Saphira Rekker ([email protected]) to discuss your suitability for this scholarship
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificate
- Academic CV
- Letter of recommendation/reference
- Proof of citizenship
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 December 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below