Application for the PhD International Scholarships in Cognitive and Cultural Systems in Italy – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca in Italy.
Students enrolled in the Ph.D. Program CCS will be trained to master methodological tools and advanced techniques for neurosciences and experimental psychology, for the analysis and management of cultural heritage, cultural phenomena and their multiple impacts, and of museums and museums studies. IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca will provide fully-funded scholarships for applicants in Italy.
IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca is a public research center and graduate school in the Italian city of Lucca. It was started in 2005 as the IMT Institute for Advanced Studies. IMT stands for “Institutions, Markets, and Technologies,” which is what the acronym stands for. The School is part of the Italian system of graduate schools for adults, and its main campus is in Lucca’s old city walls, in the San Francesco Complex.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- PhD degree programme in in “Cognitive and Cultural Systems”
- Enthusiasm for research, motivation, self-confidence, and critical thinking.
- Aspirants must have a master’s degree or equivalent in Archaeology, History of Art, History, Classics, Museology, Visual Studies, Philosophy, Law, Management of culture, Architecture, History of Architecture, Humanities, Digital Humanities, Medicine, Psychology, Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, Bioengineering, Linguistics, Biology, Economy or in related fields.
- Aspirants must have a high level of proficiency in English.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants must submit their applications through the online application system. You must register and then provide the requested data and documents. You may complete your application by accessing multiple times the online application system. Students graduating by 31st October 2022 are also welcome to apply.
Application must include:
- Attach the reference letters, academic transcripts, and a copy of the passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 27, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below