Application for the PhD International Scholarships in Designs for Response Surface Methodology in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
This scholarship application is exclusively offered to candidates who have an excellent mathematical and statistical background with advanced programming skills. All international and domestic students are eligible to apply. Students selected will be advanced $33,000 per year for up to 3 years of PhD study.
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th globally with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education, is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international and domestic applicants are eligible.
- Students can apply for a PhD study in Designs for Response Surface Methodology with Multiple Responses at RMIT.
- The applicants must have an excellent knowledge of programming.
- The applicants must have degrees in Science or Engineering or equivalent (honors and MSc).
- The applicants must have an interest in the design of experiments and statistics.
- The applicants must have a Master of Science or Engineering with a research component (thesis) or a Bachelor (Hons) of Science or Engineering.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: PTE – 58, IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 79, C1 – 176, and C2 – 176.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must log in to RMIT Online Portal and complete their admission application. Scholarship applicants must be submitted by email to A/Prof Stelios Georgiou within a single email ([email protected]) titled “Scholarship Application in Designs for Response Surface Methodology with Multiple Responses.”
Application must include:
- A cover letter describing how the applicant’s skills and research experience address the selection criteria
- A current CV, academic transcripts, and a list of publications (if applicable)
- At least one reference letter
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 6th February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below