Application for the PhD International Scholarships in Health Economics in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Monash University in Australia.
The scholarship opportunity is offered to all international and domestic students for the academic year 2022-2023. Students that hold qualifications in economics, econometrics, or a relevant discipline are eligible for this award and will be presented $30,000 per annum upon being selected.
Monash University is a public research university in Australia consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. Monash aims to achieve excellence in education in order to ensure that the students serve the good of their communities to their communities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All domestic students and entrants from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for a PhD programme at the Monash Center for Health Economics.
- The applicants must have a degree in economics, econometrics, or a relevant discipline with a research component and strong academic results.
- The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant field or a master’s degree that entails work, normally including a significant research component, including at least 25% of one full-time equivalent year of work, including a thesis.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5, TOEFL IBT – 79+, TOEFL PBT – 550+, PTE – 58+, and Cambridge English – 176+.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Your CV, including details of two referees
- A copy of your academic transcripts and details of grading scales
- A 1-2 page cover letter outlining your research skills, experience, research topics of interest, and why this PhD opportunity interests you.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below