Application for the PhD International Scholarships in High-Speed Railway Degradation Modelling in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Nottingham in UK.
This studentship is offered to both domestic and international students. Selected students will be offered a UK tuition fee in full and a stipend of £15,609 per annum for up to 3.5 years of study. However, international students will have to fund their studies in case they apply.
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It is dedicated to improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All foreign national and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Students can take up PhD study programme in the field of Mechanical Material and Manufacture Engineering at the University of Nottingham.
- The applicants must have the required academic qualification to apply for this PhD project.
- The applicants must have (or will be about to receive) at least an upper second class degree in mathematics, engineering, physics, or computer science with strong skills in modeling.
- Candidates should have very good verbal and written communication skills.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students need to sign up on the university portal in order to apply for admission at Nottingham. In their application, students must mention the reference number ENG1534.
Application must include:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Personal statement
- School reference
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 2nd May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below