Application for the PhD International Scholarships in Learning Through Life Transitions in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to research students at QUT. Both home country nationals and students from overseas can apply. The scholarship award consists of an annual stipend worth $28,597 for up to 3 years, awarded based on academic performance.
The Queensland University of Technology, ranked in the top 10 Australian universities by the Excellence in Research for Australia and the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, is a public research university that aims to tackle global challenges and achieve sustainability through research and teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- National and international students both can apply.
- A research study programme offered at QUT can be applied for.
- The applicants must meet all requirements of the university, including the English language requirements for international students.
- Interested candidates must meet the entry requirements for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at QUT.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE Academic – 58
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- CAE – 176
- CPE – C1.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students are required to apply using the online platform of the university. Students must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) for consideration before applying for this scholarship.
Application must include:
- Academic records
- Employment experience
- Proof of residence
- Research proposal
- an overview of your interest in the topic, skills, and experience, and proposed research methods
- details of your choice of project and supervisor
- an up-to-date CV indicating previous lab experience and skills.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 27th May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below