Application for the PhD International Scholarships in Life Sciences in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Bristol in USA.
This PhD scholarship is offered to both national and international applicants both. To be eligible, the applicants must have undertaken a PhD programme at the University of Bristol. 7 fully-funded University of Bristol PhD studentships covering tuition fees, a stipend, and research costs will be awarded to students commencing their study in September 2022. The selected candidates will be provided the following upon winning this scholarship: A 4-year PhD studentship with a range of research training opportunities, including short courses in research, statistical, computational and generic skills, A tax-free stipend (£15,609/year in 2022), Up to £7,500 of research costs per year, depending on the topic, and Waiver of tuition fees for both UK and international students.
The University of Bristol, ranked in the world’s top 60 in the QS World University Rankings 2021, is a red brick research university that contributes back to society through scholarship and research by producing creative graduates through its cultural, social, economic, and environmental activities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All British national and overseas students can apply.
- Postgraduate/PhD programmes offered at the University of Bristol can be applied for.
- The applicants must apply by the scholarship application deadline.
- The applicants must gather all necessary supporting documents and upload them to the applicant portal.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: CEFR – B2, and IELTS – 5.5.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students can submit applications online via the university website. Please ensure that you select ‘UoB scholarship’ under funding source when making your application to apply for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- Two academic references
- Scanned university degree
- Personal statement
- Research proposal
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28th April, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below