Application for the PhD International Scholarships in Measuring the Value of Independent Assurance of ESG Disclosures in Australia – 2022/2023 . Entry is now open at the Federation University in Australia.
The proposed research project aims to measure the extent to which institutional investors value the independent assurance of ESG disclosures and sustainability reports and seeks to determine whether independent assurance is more or less a contributing factor in their investment decisions. Federation University will provide the award amount of $33,000 per annum for applicants in Australia.Up to $32,000 per annum is covered by a Research Training Program Fee-Offset Scholarships (domestic students) or a Federation University Tuition Fee Scholarship (international students).
Federation University is Australia’s fourth oldest tertiary education institution. It provides technical and continuing education courses online, and higher Education nursing programme. On a national and international scale, it provides high-quality vocational and higher education programme.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree in Sustainable Development Measuring the value of Independent Assurance of ESG Disclosures through the eyes of Investors.
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, permanent residents, and international residents.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a PhD degree programme.
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree and subsequent additional honours degree, graded at first-class or second class (upper division) and includes a thesis or dissertation demonstrating the ability to undertake research at a PhD level.
- Successful completion of a Masters’s by Research degree that included a dissertation, demonstrating the ability to undertake research at the PhD level.
- Students must meet the high academic and English language proficiency (ELP) by achieving at least the minimum score in one of the following formal English language proficiency tests within the last two years.
- IELTS (International Language Testing System) minimum score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0;
- TOEFL (American Test of English as a Foreign Language) minimum score of 580 plus a TWE (Test of Written English) a score of 5.0;
- TOEFL computer-based minimum score of 237 plus a minimum score of 22 in writing;
- TOEFL internet-based minimum score of 92-93 plus a minimum score of 22 in writing; OR
- Under exceptional circumstances, applying for an exemption from being required to provide an IELTS or TOEFL score based on an exemption request with supporting evidence.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students must submit transcripts of all tertiary level academic study
- Australian citizens must provide a copy of their birth certificate or passport.
- Permanent Residents must provide a copy of their visa and passport.
- Copy of honours’ or master’s thesis abstract
- Any awards or accolades
- Any other evidence of research performance
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below