Application for the PhD International Scholarships in the Last 200 Children National Cohort Study in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia.
This is a PhD scholarship open to applications from both, international and Australian national students that desire to work within the Population Child Health Research Group. The scholarship entails that the selected candidates will be awarded a top-up of $10,000 per annum for up to three years of study. The students must be from allied health, nursing, medical, or science background to be considered.
UNSW Medicine is a faculty under the University of New South Wales Sydney. It is a public research university based in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia consistently placed within the top 50 world rankings and rank 44th in the 2021 QS Global University Rankings. The UNSW Medicine will provide the selected PhD candidates with a scholarship worth up to $10,000 per annum for three years of study.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international and home country national students are eligible to apply.
- The applicants can apply for a PhD study programme in the field of allied health, nursing, medical, or science offered at UNSW Medicine.
- The applicants must have applied for admission to the PhD program at UNSW Sydney.
- The applicants must have a prior academic qualification in allied health, nursing, medical, or science background.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 577
- PTE – 64
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 180.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- * A photograph for publicity and fundraising use
- * A lay summary describing the project aims, methodology, and expected outcomes for the School of Women’s and Children’s Health and Population Child Health Research Group to use in the funding announcement and in other promotional material.
- * The project must receive human research ethics and, if applicable, site-specific research governance approval.
- * Annual report to the School of Women’s and Children’s Health detailing the progress and impact of the research.
- * Regular presentation at appropriate research meetings throughout their candidature.
- application process will remain open until the scholarship is awarded.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below