Application for the PhD International Studentship in Sustainability Assessment/Circularity Modelling in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Brunel University London in UK.
The funding program assists excellent students who wish to commence PhD degree programs at the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering in the United Kingdom. The studentships are for a period of 3 years and successful applicants from the UK/EU will receive an annual stipend of £17.009 (tax-free) plus payment of their full-time Home/EU tuition fees.
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London is a well-known university famous for excellence in research and high-quality education. It is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes and ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in the field of engineering and technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Will have or expected to receive the first degree at 2:1 (65%) or above in areas given above.
- An MSc degree is an advantage but not essential.
- Previous industrial experience and/or national or international scientific awards will also be advantageous.
- PhD degree program in the field of Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Environmental Sciences.
- For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Students must provide evidence of your English language capability to IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, if appropriate.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must submit an up?to?date CV, single A4 page, single?spaced personal statement setting out why you are interested in undertaking this project, degree certificates, and transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below