Application for the PhD International Studentships in Asthma Reviews in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Edinburgh in UK.
The award is accessible for those eligible aspirants who are going to pursue a PhD degree programme at the University of Edinburgh. The bursary is open for the UK and international students. This studentship is funded by the University of Edinburgh, for three years at UKRI stipend rate (£15,609 in 2021/22), £5,000 per year research consumables, up to £500 p.a. travel/conference expenses, and all tuition fees (home or international) waived under the UoE PhD Tuition Fee Contribution Scheme.
The University of Edinburgh is Scotland’s most prominent and oldest university, offering courses in the arts, humanities, and computer science. It offers international students a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from UK and international students.
- PhD degree programme in machine learning for medical imaging.
- To be eligible, the applicants must have a strong academic track record with a 2:1 or higher in a relevant undergraduate degree or its equivalent if outside the UK. It is desirable to have a strong performance in a relevant postgraduate (Masters’s) degree.
- To be eligible for this programme applicant must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students must submit a CV, academic transcripts, passport, letter of recommendation, and other relevant documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 23, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below