Application for the PhD International Studentships in Department of Sociology, Social Policy, and Criminology in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Liverpool in UK.
The studentships are offered for the academic year 2022-2023 to the UK and international students that apply for a PhD programme at the Department of Sociology, Social Policy, and Criminology at the University of Liverpool. The selected ones will receive a stipend and tuition fee scholarship worth £16,159 and £4,500.
The University of Liverpool is a public research university based in Liverpool, England. It was founded in 1881 as a college and now ranks 155th in Best Global Universities. It strives to enhance the quality and impact of scholarship, celebrating success for the university ad its students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK nationals and other international students are eligible to apply.
- Students can apply for a PhD study programme based in the Department of Sociology, Social Policy, and Criminology at Liverpool.
- The applicants must have interests in the arts, the sociology of class, and modern history.
- The applicants must hold (or expect to be soon awarded) a masters’ degree in a relevant subject or international equivalent.
- The students must meet provide the following test scores: IELTS – 88, C1 Advanced CAE – 176, and TOEFL IBT – 88.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- An academic CV (max. two pages, minimum font size 11pt)
- Two references (one of which should be from your most recent academic tutor/supervisor)
- A copy of first degree and Master’s degree certificates and transcripts (or anticipated grade)
- A research proposal (maximum 1000 words)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 11th February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below