Application for the PhD International Studentships in Filling the Fibre Gap in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Surrey in UK.
The studentships are open to students with established UK residency but international students, including EU country nationals, are also eligible to apply. 24 string applications will be considered for the studentship award covering stipend and support up to £15,609 and £4500 per year.
The University of Surrey is a renowned leading university ranking 378th globally, and 33rd in the UK by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020. It aims to provide excellent education and advance and disseminate knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU, and all other international students are eligible to apply.
- tudents can apply to take up the FoodBioSystems Doctoral Training Partnership program to study the Lupin Enhanced Wheat Bread for Nutritional Benefits at University of Surrey.
- The applicants must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or above (or equivalent) with 6.0 in each individual category, in an IELTS Academic test taken in the last 2 years.
- The applicants are expected to have some laboratory food science experience already.
- The candidates applying must have a degree in food science and nutrition, with a keen interest in learning new laboratory and clinical techniques.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.5.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications (certificates or transcripts)
- A copy of your passport
- A personal statement
- A research proposal
- Contact details of two referees
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 8th February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below