Application for the PhD International Studentships in Parallel-in-time and Consistent Training Methods in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Surrey in UK.
This scholarship, funded by donations from a Business School alumnus, is offered to international and domestic students, both, towards an MSc programme offered at the Exeter Business School. Two eligible students will be offered £12,500 upon admission in the applied programme.
The University of Exeter Business School is one of the leading business schools in Europe and is ranked as being among the best business schools in the world. The school aims to deliver outstanding and innovative business education and research that addresses the major challenges confronting businesses and society.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU, EEA, or Swiss are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject area.
- To qualify for this scholarship you should be an EU, EEA, or Swiss applicant who has been a resident in the UK, an EU or EEA country, or Switzerland for a minimum of three years.
- All applicants fulfilling this criterion will automatically receive our Creative Development Scholarship. There is no need to complete any additional paperwork.
- Applicants will typically have A-Levels, BTEC Diploma or Extended Diploma, or International Baccalaureate equivalent to 80 UCAS points, or an ICMP Higher Diploma.
- If you require a visa to study with us, you’ll need to submit evidence that you meet the appropriate level of English for study.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to enroll in the degree programme at the institute. There is no need to apply for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- Submit academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, a copy of passport, and other relevant documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below