Application for the PhD International Studentships in Radiation-Inactivated Virus in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Surrey in UK.
This project aims to investigate the feasibility of using radiation to inactive viruses for vaccination formulation. All UK and EU students are eligible to apply for it. The studentship awarded will cover the tuition fee and offer a stipend worth £15,609.
The University of Surrey is a renowned leading university ranking 378th globally, and 33rd in the UK by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020. It aims to provide excellent education and advance and disseminate knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All UK and EU students are eligible to apply.
- Research study in radiation inactivated virus for vaccination development at the University of Surrey can be applied for.
- The applicants must be UK or EU students holding a relevant master’s degree qualification.
- The applicants must hold a First or 2:1 UK honors degree in a relevant subject area, or a 2:2 alongside a good master’s degree (a distinction is usually required).
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
IELTS – 6.5
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications must be made via this All applicants will be considered.
Application must include:
- Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications (certificates or transcripts)
- A copy of your passport
- A personal statement
- A research proposal
- Contact details of two referees
- Research proposal
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31st March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below