Application for the PhD International Studentships in Sociology in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Surrey in UK.
International and domestic students are both eligible to apply for this studentship across specialism in criminology, media and communications, and sociology at Surrey. The studentship will cover the tuition fee of a PhD degree at Surrey. The studentship winners will be granted a full tuition fee for a 3 year PhD study at Surrey at UK or international rate.
The University of Surrey is a renowned leading university ranking 378th globally, and 33rd in the UK by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020. It aims to provide excellent education and advance and disseminate knowledge.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from the UK and other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Students can undertake a PhD degree in Sociology at the University of Surrey.
- The applicants must hold a master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- The applicants must have an IELTS score of 7.0.
- The applicants are expected to hold at least an upper second-class honors degree in sociology or a related discipline along with a master’s in a relevant discipline.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 7.0M, TOEFL IBT – 59, PTE – 42, Duolingo, CAE – 162, CPE – 162.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications (certificates or transcripts)
- A copy of your passport
- A personal statement
- A research proposal
- Contact details of two referees
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below