Application for the PhD Position for Antimony Geochemistry Program in Soil Systems in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Southern Cross University in Australia.
The aim of the program is to assist dazzling applicants who want to pursue PhD degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2020/21. Successful candidates will be offered a full-time PhD position and the project includes scholarship ($27,600 AUD pa), fee-waiver and an additional stipend to cover research costs of up to $5000 AUD pa will be available.
Founded in 1994, Southern Cross University is a research university that offers a wide variety of courses and degrees, so international students can easily find the school and field that are right for them.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANTIMONY GEOCHEMISTRY PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- To get information about the nationality please contact Prof Ed Burton, email to [email protected]
- PhD program will be awarded in Antimony Geochemistry.
- To be eligible, the candidates must hold an MSc degree (or equivalent) in environmental sciences, soil sciences, geo-ecology, geology, geochemistry, mineralogy, chemistry, or related natural science discipline. Good knowledge of spoken and written English, as well as excellent communication and team skills, are expected.
- To apply for free study, candidates must have to check out the admission requirements page.
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English, as well as excellent communication and team skills, are expected.
ANTIMONY GEOCHEMISTRY PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applications must include a CV, academic grade transcripts, copies of previous research outputs and a cover letter outlining a summary of your research experience.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 29, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below