Application for the PhD Position in Material Science for Undergraduate Students in Germany – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Institute for Technical and Macromolecular Chemistry (ITMC) in Germany.
The purpose of Adams’s group is to focus on the development and application of nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) methods alone or in combination with other analytical methods. This PhD position is remunerated with 67% E13 TVL with a limited contract of 3 years for the academic year 2020-2021.
Established in 1870, the RWTH Aachen University is one of the eleven Universities of Excellence in Germany. It relies on its outstanding and diversely qualified staff to face and accomplish daily challenges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITION ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- If you want to know about nationality, please contact at this given email address: [email protected]
- PhD support will be awarded in the field of NMR in material science.
- Have an excellent university degree in chemistry, physics, material science or a relevant discipline.
- Have an excellent knowledge of software for data analysis (Excel, Origin …) and interest to learn MatLab.
- Be willing to spend a part of her/his time in other locations for various research projects, and for participation in workshops and conferences.
- Show initiative and work independently.
- Be willing to learn German.
- For admission, applicants must have to check out the admission requirements page.
- All candidates must have excellent knowledge of English, both in oral and written communication.
PHD POSITION APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit academic transcripts, diplomas, CV along with their applications.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below