Application for the PhD Position Scholarship for International Students in Germany – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Hasso-Plattner-Institute in Germany.
The main purpose of this educational award is to attract the EU and International students for taking the PhD degree program at HPI in Germany.The educational award will provide a tax-free stipend for 3 years + budget to support publication at leading international conferences and journals.
Founded in 1998, the Hasso Plattner Institute is a German information technology institute and faculty of the University of Potsdam in Germany.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITION SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- EU and overseas participants are eligible.
- Pursuing a PhD degree program in the field of Data privacy at the institution.
- You must have excellent programming skills, linear algebra, and statistics.
- Master’s degree with distinction (or equivalent university degree) in Computer Science or a similar subject is required for this program.
- The candidates must have excellent proficiency in the English language.
PHD POSITION SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested applicants are required to take a PhD degree program at the institution. And also submit a complete application including a research proposal that is aligned with the topic of the award, copies of transcripts and degree certificates, a detailed resume with contact details of 2 referees to Anne Kayem.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below