Application for the PhD Positions Combined Dynamic Biaxial Compression Failure Mode of Geostructures in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The award is open for domestic and international candidates who wish to study full-time PhD in engineering and computing at this university. The funding program is available for the session 2022-2023. Each successful applicant will receive an amount of £28092 to support your education in Australia.
The University of Queensland is a public research university and established in 1909. It is an international higher educational university in Australia. It has a network of locations to deliver undergraduate, postgraduate and executive development programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Australia are eligible to apply for this award.
- PhD in Engineering and Computing.
- Claimants must be a resident of any country
- Candidates must be enrolled in PhD in Engineering and Computing at this university
- Aspirants must have an excellent academic record for study here
- For applying, applicants need to check all the entrance requirements of the university.
- Seekers are mandatory to submit any proof of English language proficiency by taking the TOELF or IELTS test.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping this application , applicants recommended to take admission in PhD in Engineering and Computing at the university.
Application must include:
- Students must attach all necessary educational documents like; Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below