Application for the PhD Positions-ESR Fellowships at University of Zürich in Switzerland: 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students in Switzerland.
The EVOCATION MSCA Innovative Training Network project and the Visualization and MultiMedia Lab (VMML) research group in the Department of Informatics at UZH PhD Positions – Early-Stage Researcher (ESR) Fellowships for highly motivated candidates. Positions are available for international students.
EVOCATION is a leading European-wide doctoral Collegium for research in Advanced Visual and Geometric Computing for 3D Capture, Display, and Fabrication. The Collegium will train the next generation of creative, entrepreneurial and innovative experts who will be equipped with the necessary skills and competencies to face current and future major challenges in scalable and high-fidelity shape and appearance acquisition, extraction of structure and semantic information, processing, visualization, 3D display and 3D fabrication in professional and consumer applications.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS-ESR FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- Degree in Biology, biotechnology or any field related to biomedicine.
- Essential Knowledge and Professional Experience
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
PHD POSITIONS-ESR FELLOWSHIPS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
The mode of application is online. All applications must include:
- The mode of Application is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below