Application for the PhD Positions For ATN-Latin American In Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the RMIT University in Australia.
Varied numbers of studentships are available for the candidates from Latin America to pursue PhD degree coursework at the university in Australia.Each scholar will get a stipend of AU$31,000 per year pro-rata for 3 years up to a maximum of 3.5 years, tuition fee funding for 3 years up to a maximum of 3.5 years, contribution to relocation costs to Australia and health insurance for visa length duration.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru or Uruguay).
- PhD degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicant must have held, or be currently completing a Master by Research, a Master by coursework with a significant research component graded as high distinction, or equivalent, an Honours degree achieving first-class honours, a 4 year bachelor degree achieving a GPA of 4 or equivalent (80%) or above and publications or significant research experience that could be deemed equivalent.
- RMIT University admits students on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to succeed and sets minimum entry requirements for each level of study.
- You need to provide evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT University.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for this bursary then you must have to submit an Expression of Interest via the RMIT Research Admissions System at the university. After taking confirmation seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Must attach the copies of transcripts and diplomas, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31st, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below