Application for the PhD Positions for Domestic and International Students in Germany – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Leipzig University in Germany.
This opportunity is being offered to all international and domestic students with the purpose of providing them employment by positioning them as research assistants. Students need to have relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree certifications to be eligible for the post. The selected applicants will be rewarded a tuition fee of the applied doctoral degree programme for up to 3 years at Leipzig University.
Leipzig University is one of Germany’s leading universities and is also one of the oldest universities in Germany established in 1409. The university is committed to fostering interdisciplinary covering a very wide spectrum of disciplines in the humanities and the social, natural, and medical sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Locals of Germany and students from other international countries are eligible to apply.
- Students can undertake a doctoral degree study at the university.
- The applicants are required to be accepted for the applied programme.
- Candidates must submit all required documents at the time of application.
- The students must submit scores of the following English and German language proficiency tests: CEFR – C1 Level, DSH – 2, TDN – 4, and DSD – II.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to log in on the university portal and complete their application process. The applicants need to have a written application for a position for a doctoral candidate by their supervising professor or junior professor to apply for any desired position.
Application must include:
- Letter of motivation
- Research proposal
- Copies of degree certificates
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below