Application for the PhD Positions for International Students in Spain – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Comillas Pontifical University Madrid in Spain.
The motive of the bursary is to encourage students who want to take part in the PhD degree programme at the university. The successful applicants will have the chance to join a recognised research group, to be eligible for research stays at associate universities that are part of the program, and to participate in teaching and research training activities provided by the University. All this will allow the candidates to develop skills related to research and management of R+D+I, and to gain experience in research and teaching.
Comillas Pontifical University is a private Catholic higher education institution run by the Spanish Province of the Society of Jesus in Madrid Spain. It offers various degree programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD POSITIONS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Doctoral Program in Business and Regional Competitiveness, Innovation and Sustainability.
- Hold an official Spanish Undergraduate or Master’s degree, or equivalent, providing that at least 300 ECTS credits have been successfully completed in both programmes.
- Hold a degree from a foreign education authority. Foreign degrees need to be validated prior to application. This implies that the candidate will have to provide evidence showing that the level of the foreign title is equivalent to an official Spanish Master’s degree and that, in the issuing country, it grants access to doctorate studies.
- Hold an official university degree that has been classified as being equivalent to Level 3 of the QF-EHEA.
- Applicants must hold an official, Spanish university degree, or one from the European Higher Education Area, and have passed a minimum of 300 ECTS credits including all official university studies, of which at least 60 must have been at a Master’s level.
- A minimum level of B2 (CEFR) in English is highly recommended.
PHD POSITIONS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applicants have to take admission to the PhD degree coursework at the university.
Application must include:
- Students have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and a copy of their passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below